Thanks Giving

At the time of writing, there is an intense battle between the Light Forces and the Dark Forces at Antarctica, right at the time when people around the world is celebrating Thanks Giving.

On this very special occasion, I would like to give a bit thank to the Light Forces for everything they have done since the fall of Atlantis. Without their divine intervention, human life on Earth, if not the planet Earth, could have been destroyed long time ago.

I would also like to thank the female members of the Resistance Movement and every beautiful soul filled with Goddess energy on this planet, both inside and on the surface of Gaia, who helped to transform and create balance between the masculine and feminine energy on Earth.

There are so many Lightworkers who I have great connection with in my daily life. They are working tirelessly to help to promote meditations on this blog in various ways. The following list are just a few of them that I want to say thank in public:

- WLMM Core team, great fun to work with you all
- WLMM translation team, - I can neither do all the translations myself, nor I have the ability to do so
- Everyone who have provided us new meditation ideas
- Smaly7, Arbre, Jonathan Carty, the best video makers in the lightworkers community
- Nova Biscotti & Untwine, for helping my spiritual growth
- Ada Shaw, for helping me spread the meditations here to the PFC online community
- Local PFC teams, for all the lightworks in each country
- Matt Dowie at COEO, Ana, Teasy and the admin team at Discord for making two great platforms for people to do meditations together

Of course, there are also countless numbers of people who have been contributing in the light with meditations, cintamani missions and all who are assisting daily with their utmost attention for planetary liberation. Thanks very much to everyone who have done any of these. Every contribution will help speeding up the process towards The Event.

Recently we have launched the WLMM Fund to help Lightworkers in need financially. I would also want to thank everyone who have made donations to the fund.

Finally, I would like to thank Cobra for helping me to awaken to the reality, and provide me a chance to write on this blog to provide an important service to every Lightworkers around the world.

Together, we are going to achieve the final victory.



Victory of the Light!

P.S. Thanks very much to everyone who have read until this point and have not yet fall asleep.

Comments

  1. Much love and gratitude...as one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your service, Hoshino. What a perfect picture, that's us, "helpin to liberate the planet." Thank you to everyone who is helping out. It's been a long and winding road. And now, we near the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to All who help with their meditations and actions! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yes deepest gratitude to ALL Light workers who are doing their very best to be the change..blazing the trail for us all!! much love..Unity is the answer!!



    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to be here, to have a small contribution, I never believed I will do this, even my heart was so close to all news about recent events on the Earth, as I prepared myself from autumn 2015, when I read a lot, tremendously many alternative sites or even well know ones, to be clear for me what means Cabala, or Khazarian Mafia, or global situation influenced by great bankers like Rothschild, Rockefeller and many others who serve the Dark Forces or information about our Earth energy lines and points. I opened my eyes, my mind and my soul for what followed in my life, and I am very grateful for Mr. Hoshino's help and desire to let me work with him. I make only what I know, maybe I could do more, I promise I will do all much better in future. Thank you to Cobra, who had the brilliant idea to open and maintain a really great Facebook page and group for us, now is like a platform for learning, for our ascension and spiritual growth.

    Victory of the Light !!! love you all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Hoshino and each and everyone for your dedication!
    Much love & Light

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment